Working in different scales

Hi :-)

Working in miniature has been something I've done for a long while.
I may not always make the time to blog, take pictures, or even record videos about my adventures, however I always want to share them.

Over the past two years I've spent more time working in 1:6, 1:4 and 1:3 scale specifically creating dioramas and props for my Ball jointed doll collection.

I still work in 1:12 scale:-)

.... I sometimes post on flickr and Instagram, but keeping up with all the social media platforms can get tedious at times (for me). So this week I decided to come back to my old favourite. so here I am, once again on blogger.

Here's a little bit of what I've been up to

Below is a picture of a 1:6 scale cottage I scratch built, using wood, foam board, PVC board and various other bits and pieces.

Building works completed #1/6th scale scratch build

Below is an Ikea inspired shelving unit in 1:12 scale I also built

"Tissue papers and wood strips" created an #Ikea inspired shelving unit for craft room in my doll house  #ikeahejne #dollhouse #modern #miniature

Below are 1:4 scale props I made (except the colouring pencils!)

















Till next time :-) x

Comments

  1. It looks great. I love the windows and the flooring and all those fab accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your cottage, it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! Nice to see you back on Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great! I especially love that bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that living room. The lighting gives it a certain reality and coziness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment