Pages

Sunday, 19 July 2009

miniature furniture

I love miniatures, I see a piece of furniture I like, I buy it , then I think hmmmm! where can I fit this in my house? I love modern stuff, and it is so hard to find truly modern stuff that reflects our current lifestyles! I find myself using words like contemporary to search for items, as modern could be classed as anything from the 1900's which is not what I am looking for......... I have been searching for an affordable haha! modern house for my dolls and I would absolutely adore having the malibu beach house by the dolls house emporium, or maybe even the clearview house, :-) but for now looking at the pictures in their catalogue will have to do :-)



I have some pieces of furniture which I love some in 1:16, some in 1:10 and the rest in 1:12 scales, here are some pictures.... I will keep adding to this as my camera can be a bit 'moody' sometimes :-) like a sullen teenager refusing to come out of their room......

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ModernFurnitureWarehouse.com is a one-stop shop when it comes to living room sets. You can find any furniture ranging from classic to contemporary designs from all over the world. If you are looking for sectional sofas, loveseats and sleeper sofas, they are all here.


    Neilina

    contemporary furniture

    ReplyDelete