Happy Mini New Year to all :-)


Happy Mini New Year :-) xxxx
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. You've been hard at work!!! It is so nice to meet another Dawn & Pippa lover online. :) :) :) I'm into Dawn, Pippa & clones as well as any "hybrids" or variations.

    Are you a member of any of the Dawn or Pippa groups online, or on Facebook? There's a lot of good ones out there!

    TTYL

    love in Christ Jesus & prayers, Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lynda for your lovely comments :-)its so lovely to hear from other pippa and dawn lovers out there ;-)

    I am a member of the pippaclub yahoo group, but i haven't been on for ages :( are you on there too?
    Topper dawn Dinah is the source of my "obsession" I think she is adorable, any time I get new dolls house furniture, she is the first to try it out ;-)
    xx
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment