Pages

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

spur of the moment :)

I was looking through the "Argos Home Catalogue" and found this picture.



I really like the light fittings/lamp shade, and decided to try making one for my dolls house in 1:12 scale.
I did and got carried away and so I made a table and some seats and went on to create a pseudo-oriental room :)






Light fitting fixed in the room:)






accessories are re-ment, and eBay finds
the table lamp I fashioned (love using that word) from a bratz bottle :)

8 comments:

  1. Excellent, Natalie! Great job! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lamp, great job Natalie! And the whole scene, with the fabulous table and chairs, is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Callsmall :-),
    Such a lovely compliment,
    can't stop smiling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pubdoll ;-)
    I'm soooo glad you like it! Thank you!

    It was fiddly trying to make the lamp and I wasn't sure if it would turn out ok! but I'm so chuffed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I'm doing a modern house right now with a feel of the Japanese for my tiny BJD who lives in it and those lights would fit in brilliantly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kayjay,
    Thats great! I would love to see pictures when you're done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work!!! Love modern minis
    Meli

    ReplyDelete